Fund For Personal Liberty
“In a Free Country, Who Decides?”
This question is at the root of our mission here at The Fund for Personal Liberty. We believe that our Constitution and Bill of Rights set forth a form of government that protects individual sovereignty. Additionally, we believe that our health freedom is part of the legacy our founders left us.
Over several decades our local, state, and federal legislators and bureaucrats have created barriers to health freedom. They have made rules upon rules that interfere with the free flow of health care to the consumer.
Unfortunately, it is very difficult for an individual to fight government regulation. Where does one start? How much will it cost? How long will it take? For this reason, we have organized The Fund for Personal Liberty as a last resort when taking on burdensome government regulations.
Quoting from the Articles of Incorporation:
The Fund for Personal Liberty is organized, and shall be exclusively administered and operated to receive, administer, and expend funds for the following charitable and educational purposes, and to support in other ways the following activities within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986:
- To take all legitimate action to further the defense of the rights of individuals who are suffering from legal injustice as a result of denials and restrictions of their fundamental rights to obtain health care of their choice and to assist such individuals in protecting rights guaranteed to them under the Constitution and laws of the United States.
- To prepare educational materials dealing with human and civil rights and constitutional privacy concerns in relation to individuals’ abilities to obtain medical care free from governmental interference.
- To undertake studies and research and to collect, compile, and publish full and fair presentation of facts, information, and statistics concerning governmental interference with access to health care of an individual’s choice.
- To engage in other charitable activities as determined by the Board of Directors.
- Medicare Lawsuit - a project to establish your CIVIL RIGHT to opt out of Medicare Part A
- Your Stories - a project to collect your experiences with government intrusion into the free flow of health care.